- Prep 15 min
- Cook 17 min
- Ready 32 min
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 can (15 oz) chunky Italian style tomatoes
- 1 can (10 oz) refrigerated pizza dough
- 6 oz part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Cook meat in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring until it crumbles. Drain, if necessary, and return to skillet. Add tomatoes and cook until heated through.
- While meat cooks, coat a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust dough and press into bottom and halfway up sides of the baking dish. Top the pizza crust with meat mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 12 minutes. Top with cheese and bake another 5 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Per serving: 9 SmartPoints; 7 PointsPlus
Serving Size: 1 (174 g) | Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 283
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 20g
- Saturated Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 72mg
- Sodium 383mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 21g