- 1/2 cup grated potato
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup (reduced-fat) cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt, more or less to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Oven should be preheated to 350° degrees.
- Oil slightly 12 cups of muffin tin and then, until downy, whisk together all ingredients.
- Fill muffin tins with 3/4 level and bake about 20-25 minutes until ready to serve.
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 2 muffins | SmartPoints: 6 |
Calories: 175 | Total Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 205mg | Sodium: 390mg | Carbohydrates: 7g | Fiber: 1g | Sugars: 1g | Protein: 12g
Recipe Adapted from: Skinnyms.com