- 1 box (16 ounces) angel food cake mix (the 1 step kind that only needs water)
- 1 box (15.25 to 18.25 ounces) cake mix (any flavor)
- 3 tablespoons 3-2-1 cake mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a large airtight container or sealable plastic bag, whisk the two dry cake mixes until blended and free of lumps.
- To make an individual cake: in a mug use a fork to combine the 3-2-1 cake mix and water until blended and smooth. Microwave on High for 1 minute or until the center is just set. Let cool slightly or entirely in the mug. Eat directly from the mug or gently remove onto a small plate. Serve plain or with desired accompaniments (frosting, whipped cream, confectioners sugar, ice cream, frozen yogurt)
Cook Time 1 Min
Total Time 2 Mins