Photo Credit: bettycrocker.com
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (about 14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant™ frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese (1 oz)
- Toasted baguette slices or assorted crackers, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 350ºF. Mix mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese. Stir in artichokes, spinach and bell pepper.
- 2 Spoon mixture into 1-quart casserole. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.
- 3 Cover and bake about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with baguette slices.
Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
- Smartpoints 3
- Calories 100
- Total Fat 9g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 190mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Protein 3g