- 30 pretzel rods, broken in half
- 2 ounces baker’s white chocolate
- 2 ounces baker’s semi sweet chocolate
- 4 red and white peppermints, crushed
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Melt the two types of chocolate according to package directions.
- Transfer both types of chocolate to 2 sandwich size ziplock bags and make a small cut at the tip.
- Drizzle 30 pieces with the white chocolate, and 30 pieces with the semi sweet chocolate.
- Top them evenly with the crushed peppermints
Per Serving: (3 pieces)
- Calories: 96
- Calories from fat: 21
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 147mg
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 3g
- PointsPlus: 3
- SmartPoints: 3