- Prep 10 min
- Cook 45 min
- Ready 55 min
- 3⁄4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat baking mix
- 1 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 oz chopped frozen broccoli
- 1 medium onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 oz part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Thaw, rinse, and drain broccoli.
- Put 1/2 of broccoli in 11 x 7 glass pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Put 1/2 onion, 1/2 bell pepper and all of cheese on top of that.
- Put remaining broccoli, onion and bell pepper on top of that.
- Blend egg substitute, milk, biscuit mix, salt, black pepper, and garlic in a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture over broccoli in pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into 6 pieces when cool.
- Per serving: 6 SmartPoints; 5 PointsPlus; 3 POINTS (old)
Recipe originally inspired by Food.com
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 114||Calories from Fat 35|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 4g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||11%|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|