- Prep Time:15 min
- Cook Time:10 min
- 2 cup(s)packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1⁄4cup(s)cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsplight mayonnaise
- 4 tspwater
- 2 tspfresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 tspcanned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 tsptable salt, divided (or to taste)
- 2 spray(s)cooking spray
- 4 smallcorn tortilla(s), 4-in each
- 6 ozuncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined (12 large)
- 1⁄2t spground cumin
- Combine slaw mix, cilantro, mayonnaise, water, lime juice, chipotle chilies and 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add tortillas; cook until crisp and golden, 2-3 minutes per side. Remove tortillas; set aside.
- Off heat, coat same skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle shrimp with cumin and remaining 1/4 tsp salt; add shrimp to skillet. Cook shrimp until lightly browned and cooked through, turning once, 3 minutes; remove from heat.
- Place a tortilla on each of 4 serving plates; evenly divide slaw mixture over top. Top each with 3 shrimp; serve.
Serving size: 1 tostada per serving | SmartPoints: 3
Source: Weight Watchers.