- Prep Time:30 min
- Cook Time:60 min
- 2 spray(s)cooking spray
- 14 ozfirm tofu, drained
- 1⁄4 cup(s)grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup(s)low-fat milk
- 2 clove(s)garlic clove(s)
- 2 Tbspfresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tspdried oregano
- 1 tsptable salt, divided
- 10 ozchopped frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 Tbspolive oil
- 1 mediumuncooked onion(s), chopped
- 8 ozcremini mushroom(s), sliced
- 4 cup(s)marinara sauce
- 9 item(s)uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 1⁄2cup(s)part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place tofu, Parmesan, milk, garlic, lemon juice, oregano and 1/2 tsp salt in a blender jar; puree until combined but not completely smooth. Pour into a large mixing bowl; stir in spinach.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. When oil shimmers, add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent, 2-3 minutes. Add mushrooms and remaining 1/2 tsp salt; cook, stirring once or twice, until mushrooms have released most of their liquid, 6-8 minutes.
- Spread 3/4 cup marinara sauce in bottom of prepared baking dish; top with a layer of 3 lasagna noodles (don’t overlap noodles since they will expand during baking). Top with half tofu mixture, half mushroom mixture and 3/4 cup marinara sauce; sprinkle with 3/4 cup mozzarella. Repeat to make another layer and then top with last 3 noodles; spoon on remaining marinara sauce and remaining mozzarella.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil; bake 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake until cheese is bubbling and lightly browned, 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven; let sit 5-10 minutes before serving.
Serving size: 1/12th of lasagna | SmartPoints: 7
Source inspiration : Weightwatchers.com