An easy, healthy chicken dish with a special sweet and sour tang! Goes great with rice and salad.
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish; sprinkle with onion, garlic, seasoning, soy sauce and sweetener.
- Place foil over pan and bake for one hour at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). It’s ready to serve!
Recipe Inspired From: Allrecipes.com
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 1.8
Saturated Fat: 0.5
Total Carbohydrates: 2.6
Dietary Fiber: 0.3
Photo Credit: rocklobster/allrecipes