1 (12 oz) bag coleslaw, about 5 cups shredded cabbage
2 cups (~1 large) red apple, chopped, (not peeled) such as Honeycrisp, Gala, or Fuji
1 cup celery, chopped
½ cup dried cranberries
3 tablespoons light mayonnaise , I like Best Foods Light (Hellman’s)
3 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt or nonfat plain yogurt
2½ tablespoons spicy brown mustard or yellow mustard (not Dijon)
1½ tablespoons cider vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
1. In a large bowl, add all coleslaw ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve
2. In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Toss coleslaw with dressing just before serving.
4. This recipe can easily be cut in half or doubled for a crowd.
5. It makes a delicious main course salad. To turn into a large salad, see serving tips below.
Makes 6 cups total (each side serving ½ cup)
- for ½ cup serving
- 55 calories
- 1g fat
- 0g sat fat
- 0mg chol
- 1g protein
- 11g carbs
- 2g fiber
- 78mg sodium
- 7g sugar
SmartPoints value : 2