- 2 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut zucchini into 3-inch lengths, then cut each piece into 9 fries. Place zucchini fries into a colander and sprinkle with salt. Let the zucchini pieces drain for at least 1 hour to remove excess liquid.
- Beat eggs in a shallow bowl. Mix almonds, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning in a second shallow bowl. Rinse salt off zucchini and pat dry with paper towels.
- Dip each zucchini piece into beaten egg and roll in the almond coating. Place coated fries on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the zucchini are tender and the coating is crisp and browned, about 25 minutes, turning them halfway through cooking time.
Prep 30 m
Cook 25 m
Ready In 1 h 55 m
This Recipe Adabted from Allrecipes.com
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 5.4
Saturated Fat: 1.9
Total Carbohydrates: 4.5
** Sugars: 0.9
** Dietary Fiber: 0.5