- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- Nonstick spray coating
- 1/2 cup fat-free dairy sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. In a custard cup or small bowl combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar. In another small bowl combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, and pepper.
2. Scrub potatoes with a soft vegetable brush under running water. Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into 4 wedges. Spray a foil-lined baking sheet with nonstick coating. Arrange wedges on sheet, skin sides down, so they dont touch. Brush with olive oil mixture and coat with Parmesan mixture.
3. Bake in a 425 degree F oven 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and edges are crisp.
4. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine sour cream, chives, and garlic powder. Serve potatoes warm with sour cream mixture.
Makes 8 Servings (1 Potato Wedge Per Serving)
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 62, Carbs 10 g, Fat 1 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g
PointPlus Value: 1
SmartPoints Value: 2