- 1 box (18 1/4 oz) white cake mix
- 3 egg white
- 2 1⁄2 cup diet lemon lime soda
- 1 package (1 oz) sugar-free instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup diet lemon lime soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 13 x 9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- For the cake: In a bowl, mix together cake mix, egg whites, and 2 1/2 cups diet lemon lime soda. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Test the cake top by lightly touching the center which should feel slightly firm and will slightly spring back to the touch.
- Cool cake completely before frosting.
- For the frosting: Mix together pistachio pudding mix, whipped topping, and 1 cup diet lemon lime soda. Evenly spread out over the cake.
Serving Size: 1 (120 g) | Servings Per Recipe: 12
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 189
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 5g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 306mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 24g
- Protein 3g
Per serving: 10 SmartPoints; 6 PointsPlus