- 2 (6 ounce) salmon filets, skin on
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Grease an 11×7-inch baking dish.
- Place the salmon fillets into the prepared baking dish with skin sides down.
- Stir the barbeque sauce and raspberry jam together in a small bowl.
- Generously brush the mixture over the salmon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, 35 to 40 minutes. Brush again with the sauce mixture after the first 15 minutes of baking time.
Prep 10 m | Cook 35 m | Ready In 45 m
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 5.4
Saturated Fat: 1.3
Total Carbohydrates: 19.4
Dietary Fiber: 0.1