- ¾ cup canned chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon low-fat cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter chips
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Add chickpeas, peanut butter, brown sugar, low-fat cream cheese, vanilla, salt and baking soda to you food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Add flour along with peanut butter chips and pulse until thoroughly combined.
- Refrigerate dough at least 1 hour, until well chilled.
- When ready to roll cookie dough balls, sift together cocoa powder and powdered sugar in a small bowl and set aside half the mixture.
- Scoop dough with a melon baller and gently roll into a firm, small ball. Roll ball in half the cocoa powder and powdered sugar mixture until evenly coated.
- Continue rolling balls with remaining dough.
- Chill until ready to serve. Before serving, dust with remaining cocoa and powdered sugar mixture.
(1 ball): 32 calories, 1 g fat, 5 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Points Plus: 1