- 9 reduced-fat creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided ( Oreo’s)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter or 1 1/2 teaspoons margarine, melted
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) fat-free vanilla pudding, cups ( such as Hunt’s Snack Pack)
- 1/2 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place paper or foil muffin cup liners in each of 6 muffin cups; set aside.
- Place 4 cookies in a zip-top plastic bag; finely crush cookies using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; stir well.
- Press cookie-crumb mixture evenly into bottom of each muffin cup liner.
- Place remaining 5 cookies in plastic bag, and coarsely crush.
- Combine 1/4 cup crushed cookies, pudding, whipped topping, and vanilla in a bowl; stir well.
- Divide pudding mixture evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Top each evenly with remaining crushed cookies.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Note: To store, remove frozen desserts from muffin cups, and place in labeled large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag or labeled airtight container. Freeze up to 1 month.
- Note: To serve, let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before serving.
TOTAL TIME 15mins | PREP 15 MINS
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 23.4
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7g
- Saturated Fat 1.3g
- Cholesterol 2.6mg
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Sodium 12.9mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 0.2g