- 4 (12 ounce) baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie stick margarine
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup lean ham, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons nonfat sour cream, divided
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Bake potatoes at 400 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until tender. Let cool slightly.
- Melt margarine in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and onion; saute’ 3 minutes. Add broth; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Remove from heat; stir in ham and pepper.
- Cut a lengthwise strip from top of each potato; discard strips. Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4 -inch-thick shells; set shells a side.
- Place potato pulp in a bowl; add 2 tablespoons sour cream, and mash to desired consistency. Stir in broccoli mixture. Spoon mixture evenly into potato shells.
- Place potatoes in an 11X7 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Top each potato with 2 tablespoons cheese, and bake an additional 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Top each potato with 1 Tablespoon sour cream.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 1 hr 45 mins
- Servings: 4
Serving Size: 1 (485 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 388.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6g
- Saturated Fat 0.9g
- Cholesterol 12.6mg
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Sodium 447.5mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.4g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 16.7g