After making these potatoes for a long time, I finally perfected the recipe. This makes potatoes that are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. YUM!
- 1 Tbs. Olive Oil
- Seasonings of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 450*.
- Clean however many potatoes you need to serve.
- Chop the potatoes into chunks and place them in a big mixing bowl.
- Add 1 Tbs. of olive oil and mix them up. You can adjust the amount of olive oil to the amount of potatoes you use.
- Add your seasonings and mix well. For this example, I used seasoned salt. This is a very basic and delicious choice. You can also use ranch powder, chili powder, pepper, garlic, the list goes on and on. Experiment!
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the potatoes on the pan and spread them out so they will all get roasted evenly.
- Bake the potatoes at 450* for 30 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and serve!
If you make 3 cups of potatoes with 1 Tbs. of olive oil, 3 (1 cup) servings come out to 4 points each. Of course, you would count your seasonings if needed.