- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup melted butter, more for the baking pan
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- 1/2 cup gluten-free semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Butter an 8×8-inch baking pan. Place black beans, eggs, butter, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla and sugar in the bowl of a food processor and blend until smooth. Remove the blade and gently stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Transfer mixture to the prepared pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until just set in the center. Cool before cutting into squares.
- Store brownies in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Per Serving: Serving size: 1 brownie
- 160 calories (80 from fat)
- 9g total fat
- 4g saturated fat
- 50mg cholesterol
- 35mg sodium
- 17g carbohydrates
- 2 g dietary fiber
- 12g sugar
- 4g protein
SmartPoints value : 7