- 6 oz. dried vermicelli
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or chopped
- 1 red sweet pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 3 green onions, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- lime wedges for garnish
1. Cook vermicelli according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine soy sauce, broth, peanut butter, lime juice, ginger and crushed red pepper. Cook over medium-low heat until peanut butter is melted.
3. Add cooked pasta and toss to coat evenly.
4. Stir in cooked chicken, sweet red pepper, green onions and cilantro.
5. Serve with lime wedges.
Serving Size: 1 serving | Serves 4
- Total Fat6.6 g
- Saturated Fat1.5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat1.8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat2.8 g
- Cholesterol39.9 mg
- Sodium1,000.4 mg
- Potassium492.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber3.0 g
- Sugars6.8 g
- Protein19.4 g