- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 10.75 ounce can of 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Approx. 45 Frozen Tater Tots
- 1 cup 2% shredded cheese of your choice
- .25 cup chopped green onions (optional)
- Seasonings of your choice, some examples:
- Crushed Red Peppers (if you like it a little spicy)
- Italian seasonings
- Salt & Pepper
Minutes to Prepare: 20 | Minutes to Cook: 30
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray an 11×7-inch baking dish.
- Cook ground turkey until done; drain fat.
- In a medium bowl, mix Cream of Mushroom Soup together with the cooked ground turkey. Season to your liking. Spread ground turkey mixture into bottom of baking dish evenly.
- Arrange frozen tater tots across top of ground turkey mixture until covered. Sprinkle cheese evenly across top of tater tots. Sprinkle chopped green onions if desired on top of cheese.
- Bake casserole in a 350 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes or until tater tots are cooked and cheese is melted.
Serving Size: 1 serving | Servings Per Recipe: 8 – 2.75 “x 3.5” square servings
- Total Fat10.9 g
- Saturated Fat4.1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat0.0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat0.0 g
- Cholesterol49.0 mg
- Sodium520.0 mg
- Potassium0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber0.6 g
- Sugars0.0 g
- Protein16.4 g