- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup peanut butter, melted
- 16 whole graham crackers, broken into two square halves
Prep: 30 mn | Ready in 1h30
- Pour milk into a bowl; add pudding mix and beat continually until the powder is completely dissolved and the mixture begins to thicken, about 2 minutes. Beat melted peanut butter into the pudding mixture.
- Chill pudding mixture in refrigerator until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Spread about 1 heaping tablespoon pudding mix onto each graham cracker square; sandwich squares together to get 16 pudding-filled squares. Arrange onto a baking sheet and cover lightly with plastic wrap.
- Chill in freezer until the pudding is firm, at least 1 hour. Store in a resealable plastic bag in the freezer.
1 Serving | 1 Serving
- Calories: 162
- Calories from Fat: 85
Total Fat: 9.4
Saturated Fat: 2.1
Total Carbohydrates: 15.6
Dietary Fiber: 1.4