- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- ground black pepper to taste
Prep 15 mn | Cook 45 mn | Ready in 1 h
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a large baking dish, toss the red potatoes with 1/2 the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and 1/2 the kosher salt. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Mix in the asparagus, remaining olive oil, and remaining salt. Cover, and continue cooking 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Remove foil, and continue cooking 5 to 10 minutes, until potatoes are lightly browned. Season with pepper to serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 4.9
Saturated Fat: 0.8
Total Carbohydrates: 23.5
** Sugars: 2.8
Dietary Fiber: 4