- 2 tbsps of any nonfat plain yogurt; nonfat plain Greek yogurt is best
- 2½ tbsps of spicy brown mustard; do not use Dijon
- 3 tbsps of light mayonnaise, the Best Foods (Hellman’s) Light can be used
- 1 (12 ounces) about 5 cups of bag broccoli slaw
- ⅓ cup of scallions (only the green part), hashed
- 1½ tbsps of an apple cider vinegar
- Fresh black pepper, cracked to taste
- 2 tsps of honey
Prep Time: 5 mins
1. Prepare the coleslaw dressing by mixing together in a small bowl yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and honey. Keep in refrigerator until serving.
2. Right before serving, toss broccoli slaw and scallions with dressing to a bowl.
3. Refrigerate the rest until the next day serving. It will still be tasteful.
Instead of traditional cabbage, this recipe used Broccoli slaw. Broccoli slaw is mainly chosen thanks to its amazing versatility. This vegetable is both tasty when eaten cooked or raw, in a sweet or salty taste. Broccoli slaw is indeed an alternative for those who do not like the taste of cabbage.
The healthy benefits of Broccoli
Broccoli slaw is rich in fiber, vitamins A and C. The main benefits of broccoli are obtained in their shredded form associated with some purple of cabbage leaf and a few carrots.
Serves 4 | ½ cup serving
- 38 calories
- 1 g fat
- 0 g sat. fat
- 0 mg chol
- 1 g protein
- 5 g carbs
- 2 g fiber
- 108 mg sodium
- 3 g sugar
Old points: 0 | POINTS PLUS: 1 | SmartPoints: 1