- 1/2 c cooked, mashed sweet potato (approx 1 medium)
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (approx 1 medium)
- 1/4 c nut butter
- 2 eggs
- cinnamon, to taste
- Optional ingredients: dark chocolate chips, fruit, chia seeds, etc
Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Total time: 25 min
- In a small bowl, mash banana and the sweet potatoes together.
- Mix well with eggs, the peanut butter, and cinnamon.
- Add any additional ingredients and stir until greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake at 375 degrees not less than 18 minutes.
Other pureed fruit such as applesauce can also be used instead. It may taste less sweet but still nice. If desired, a splash of vanilla extract can be used to enhance the flavor.
Serves:14 | Servings: 1 mini muffin or 1/14th of the recipe
- 47 cals
- 3 g fat
- 0.7 sat fat
- 3.7 g carbs
- 0.7 g fiber
- 1.6 g sugars
- 2.1 g protein
PointsPlus: 1 | SmartPoint: 1