- 8 ounces raw shrimp, peeled, tails removed, deveined
- 2 tablespoons light whipped butter or light buttery spread
- 2 bags House Foods Tofu Shirataki Fettuccine Shaped Noodle Substitute
- 2 teaspoons low-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
- chopped parsley, red pepper flakes, black pepper, salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup hashed onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1 small lemon
1 . After cutting a lemon in half, squeeze into a small bowl the juice from one-half using a strainer. The other half should be cut into wedges.
2 . Rinse and drain noodles using a strainer. Let dry gently before cutting coarsely noodles.
3 . Once sprayed with non-stick butter flavored spray – if possible – put the skillet over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic while stirring for 2 to 3 minutes or until softened.
4 . Add together shrimp and tomato. Cook while stirring about 2 minutes until shrimp gets opaque. Add lemon juice and keep on cooking and stirring for 1 minute.
5 . Turn heat to medium-high, add noodles and mix well. Continue to cook and stir until the whole dish is warm and the shrimp is well cooked after about 2 minutes.
6 . Add butter and stir to melt. Sprinkle with Parm-style topping and garnish with lemon wedges before serving.
Servings: 2 | 1/2 of recipe (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 214 calories
- 8g total fat
- 2g sat fat
- 330mg sodium
- 12g carbs
- 4.5g fiber
- 2g sugars
- 25g protein
PointsPlus: 5 | SmartPoints: 4