- 12 oz Butterball Everyday frozen turkey breakfast sausage thawed
- 2 cups shredded kale
- 1 3/4 cups egg beaters or better’n eggs
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1 tsp Emerald’s Essence or any seasoning salt
- 16 oz Simply Potatoes shredded hashbrowns
- 1 cup Kraft 2% shredded sharp cheddar
- Start by browning the sausage in a pan over medium heat.
- Once the sausage is cooked stir in the shredded kale & cook another 30-60 seconds to soften the kale. Remove from heat & set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together egg beaters, milk, & seasoning salt.
- Stir in hashbrowns, sausage, kale, & half a cup of the shredded cheese.
- Pour mixture into a pie plate that has been generously sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Top with remaining half cup of cheese.
- Cover loosly with foil & bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 60 minutes or until the center doesn’t have much jiggle left to it. Remove foil 45 minutes into the cook time.
I put mine on a baking sheet just in case it cooked over at all & i am very happy I did!
- Let sit at least 10 minutes before cutting into it.
1 Serving = 7 Smart points