- 1 lbs 96% lean ground beef
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 16 oz tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 15 oz refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, buttermilk
- Add whatever typical pizza toppings you like, green pepper, turkey pepperoni, mushrooms, etc.
1 1/4 cups part skim milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F. In skillet, brown meat over medium high heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Stir in onion powder, tomato sauce, basil, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- 2. Add quartered biscuits; stir gently until biscuits are covered with sauce. Mix in toppings of your choosing. Spoon mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake an additional 10 minutes or until biscuits are done. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
8 servings (8 equal pieces)
- Calories 378
- Fat 16.36g
- Carbohydrate 34.36g
- Fiber 1.3g
- Protein 25.84g
SmartPoints: 8 | PointsPlus: 10