- 1 ½ ounces sliced mushrooms, you can use Baby Bellas
- ¼ tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 tsp dried marjoram
- ¼ tsp chopped garlic
- 1 Flatout Light Original Flatbread
- 2 wedges of The Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Garlic & Herb cheese, softened to room temperature
- ½ ounce, 2% shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ ounce fine shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fresh-ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bring a small skillet to medium heat after drizzling it lightly with cooking spray. Add the mushrooms, parsley and marjoram. Cook for a few minutes and stir from time to time until the mushrooms are cooked and browned. Add the garlic, stir together and cook for not more than one minute until garlic is fragrant. Leave aside.
- Bake the flatbread for about 3 ½ minutes directly on the middle rack of the oven until it stands firm when lifted. Take out of the oven and sprinkle with the cheese wedges leaving a little space around the edge for the crust. Scatter the mozzarella as a topping and then the mushrooms. Scatter the parmesan over the mushrooms and then with a bit black pepper. Bring back the flatbread to the middle rack of the oven and bake again for 4 to 5 minutes until cheeses are melted down and the edges brown. Slice and serve instantly.
Yield: 1 Flatbread
- 265 calories
- 12 g carbs
- 3 g sugars
- 11 g fat
- 4 g saturated fat
- 24 g protein
- 9 g fiber
PointsPlus: 6 | SmartPoints: 8