- 10 Ounces Cooked Chicken — shredded
- 2 cups Scallions — finely chopped
- 2 Cups Enchilada sauce
- 6 Inch prepared corn — tortillas
- 1 1/2 Ounces Part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
- 16 oz No Salt Added tomato sauce
- 1 t oregano
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 t chili powder, Or More To Taste
- 2 t onion powder
- 1/2 t Cumin
- Preheat oven to 400º F, unless you have a microwave. In a bowl, combine the chicken, half the scallions, and 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce. Soften the corn tortillas, two at a time, by steaming them for 10 seconds, or cook in a microwave for 10 second on high.
- Spoon 1 cup of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 9×11-inch pan. Fill each tortilla with about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture. Roll each tortilla and place seam side down on the sauce in the pan.
- Top with the remaining cup of enchilada sauce, sprinkle with the cheese and the remaining scallions. Bake for 10 minutes or microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Makes 6 Servings (1 Enchilada Per Serving)
Nutrition Info: 151 cal, 15g protein, 1.8g sat. fat, 16g carbs, 3.3g cholesterol, 3.3g fiber, 95mg calcium
4 SP Per Serving