- 2 lb beef sirloin steak, cut into 2 inch strips
- 1 garlic powder, to taste
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 large green bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) stewed tomatoes, with liquid
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Sprinkle strips of sirloin with garlic powder to taste. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil and brown the seasoned beef strips. Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Mix bouillon cube with hot water until dissolved, then mix in cornstarch until dissolved. Pour into the slow cooker with meat. Stir in onion, green peppers, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar, and salt.
- Cover and cook on High for 3 to 4 hours or on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
Serves : 6 | Smartpoints : 8