Six simple ingredients in your Crock-pot, I got this Buffalo chicken dip recipe from a weight watchers Meeting.
This Recipe is Healthy and weight watchers Friendly.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe:
Sarah Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 9| Serving Size: 1/3 cup | Points +: 3 pts | Smart Points: 3
Calories: 107.9 | Fat: 4.9 g | Carbs: 5.4 g | Fiber: 0 g | Protein: 10.3 g
- 4 Once reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 Cup whatever hot sauce you like – (I use Franks hot sauce)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- Mix until smooth the first 5 ingredients.
- In the crock pot Add the chicken (on low for 3-4 hours).
- Serve warm – Yum Yum <3