- 4 cups thinly sliced cucumber
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 packets Truvia Sweetener (or 2 tsp sugar)
- Dash of salt
- Stir together the vinegar, sweetner and salt until the sweetner and salt have dissolved (In a large bowl)
- In a bowl add the cucumber slices and mix well to combine.
- Optional: Eat immediately or place in a covered container in the refrigerator between 30 min and 2 hours. The longer the cucumbers marinate the better this tastes.
Prep Time: 10 mins | Totale Time: 10 mins
Per Serving (1/2 recipe): 36 calories | 0 g fat | 9 g carbs | 1 g fiber | 1.4 g protein | PP+: 0 pts