- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 4 cups finely chopped cauliflower (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup salsa
- ½ cup water
(Optional toppings: chopped cilantro, shredded cheese, chopped avocado, chopped tomatoes, chopped lettuce)
- Slice the cauliflower head into large chunk, leaving stems on.
- Use a cheese crater or food processor or blender to coarsely grate the cauliflower to get about 4 cups’ worth.
- Coat a nonstick skillet set over medium heat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the ground turkey, and cook, breaking up and stirring the meat until it is browned.
- Add the taco seasoning and cauliflower. Stir until well combined.
- Add the salsa and water and stir again and then cover the pan and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is cooked to your liking.
Per Serving (1/4th Recipe): 225 calories | 9g fat | 12g carbs | 2g fiber | 24g protein and 3 SP.
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 20 mins