- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoon butter melted and divided
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup gluten free or (all purpose flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place 2 tbsp butter in a 9×13 inch glass baking dish and put in the preheated oven to melt the butter.
- Meanwhile, place the eggs in a blender (or beat manually in a bowl) and blend for 30-60 seconds until light and fluffy. Add in the remaining ingredients and blend for another minute.
- Pour in the mixture in the preheated baking dish and bake until puffed and lightly browned for about 18-20 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favorite toppings and sauces.
- Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 30 min
Serving size is 1 square ( 3×4 inches)
Per serving: 175 calories | 9g fat | 1.3g saturated fat | 16.5g carbohydrates | 3.7g sugar | 7.6g protein | .8g fiber | Smart Points: 5 | PP+: 5 |
This Recipe adabted from laaloosh.