Simple and delicious peach dumplings. You’ll make them over and over (I’m Sure…). To make this elegant peach dumplings Recipe you need:
- 1 can reduced fat crescent roll dough (8 rolls)
- 2 medium peaches peeled and chopped
- 2 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine chopped peaches, cornstarch and brown sugar. Mix until peaches are well coated. Set aside.
- Divide peach mixture into 8. Unroll crescent dough and spoon peach mixture in the large end of the dough. Roll it up and fold up the ends to make into a little ball. Seal the dough by pinching the ends together.
- Place rolls into a baking dish and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar on top. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until dumplings are done.
- Serve warm and top with ice cream if desired.
- Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes
Serving size: 1 roll with filling:
Per Serving: 126 calories | 4.6g fat | 2.0g saturated fat | 22.1g carbohydrates | 9.4g sugar | 2.2g protein | 0.8g fiber | Smart Points: 5 | PP+: 4 |