- 8 Ounce. mashed avocado
- 2/3 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon. lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon. garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon. ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon. salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mango
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup peeled and finely chopped jicama
- 2 tablespoon. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine avocado, yogurt, lime juice, and seasonings in a medium bowl. Mix well until mostly smooth and uniform.
- Mix in all the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Makes 8 Servings
Prep: 10 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 1/8th of recipe (about 1/4 cup): 68 calories | 4g total fat (0.5g sat fat) | 156mg sodium | 6g carbs | 2.5g fiber | 2.5g sugars | 2.5g protein | Smart Points: 2