To make this wonderful Sauteed Julienned summer Vegetables Recipe you need the following:
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounce zucchini, cut into julienne strips
- 8 ounce yellow squash, cut into julienne strips
- 4 ounce (1 medium) carrot, cut into julienne strips
- salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat.
- When hot, add oil, onions, garlic and saute until fragrant and slightly brown for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Turn heat to medium-high and quick stir in julienned zucchini, squash, and carrot. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir-fry all ingredients for another 1 to 2 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Serve hot.
- Makes 4 servings
Servings: 4 | Size: 1 cup | Points +: 2 pts | Smart Points: 1 | Calories: 66 | Fat: 4 g | Carb: 8 g | Fiber: 2 g | Protein: 2 g | Sugar: 4 g | Sodium: 24 mg (without salt) | Cholest: 0 mg