- 1 cup thin sliced zucchini
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 medium ear of fresh raw corn
- 1 tbsp light butter
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp diced chives
- ¼ cup sliced fresh basil
- 2 ounce sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Shuck the corn and get rid of all the silk threads. Cut off kernels as close to the cob using a large knife then set aside.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Stir in corn kernels and sliced zucchini until completely coated with butter. Season mixture with a dash of salt and pepper. Continue stirring the vegetables for about 6-8 minutes until tender-crisp and cooked through.
- Quickly whisk eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add in yogurt, salt, black pepper, chives, basil and shredded cheese. Stir together until well combined.
- Add the zucchini and corn into the egg mixture and blend well. Lightly mist skillet with nonstick cooking spray and then pour in the egg mixture. Cook the Frittata for about 5-7 minutes until lightly browned, fluffy and egg edges are set. Tilt the pan to make sure the eggs settle evenly over all the vegetables.
- Transfer skillet into the oven and bake for another 15-17 minutes until the center is completely set and no visible liquid egg remains. When done, let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Slice frittata evenly into 6 wedges and serve.
- Makes 6 servings
167 calories | 5 g carbs | 2 g sugars | 11 g fat | 5 g saturated fat | 13 g protein | 1 g fiber | Smart Points: 5 per slice | PP+: 4 per slice
This Recipe Adabted from Emilybites.com