- 2 pound boneless pork shoulder roast (sirloin roast)
- kosher salt, to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a medium bowl, combine broth, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
- Season pork with salt, red pepper flakes and garlic powder. Place the pork shoulder on a slow cooker and pour in the broth mixture and honey. Cook for about 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- When done, remove pork from slow cooker using a slotted laddle or tongs. Shred pork using two forks and and serve in individual bowls with the sauce poured on top.
- Makes 8 servings
Servings: 8 | Size: 3 oz pork | Points +: 5 pts | Smart Points: 5 | Calories: 214 | Fat: 12 g | Carb: 4 g | Fiber: 0 g | Protein: 21 g | Sugar: 3 g | Sodium: 196 mg | Cholest: 72 mg