- 5 strips bacon cooked and diced.
- 2 Chicken breasts -Grilled, Chicken striped up
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 T Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic Fresh minced
- ¾ Cup milk
- ¼ Cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 3 T flour
- ¾ c Parmesan shavings
- 2 T parsley
- 1 small box bowtie pasta
- Fry bacon in a skillet until crisp. Remove from skillet and let stand in paper towels to remove excess oil. Dice and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook chicken breasts with 2 tbsp of butter and season with salt and pepper. Cut chicken breasts across the grain into strips and set aside.
- Cook the bowtie noodles according to package instructions. Drain and let it cool slightly.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and saute garlic until slightly brown and fragrant. Pour in milk, heavy cream, chicken broth and flour into pan and stir continuously until smooth and free from lumps. Reduce heat to low and cook the white sauce until it thickens.
- When sauce is already thick, add parmesan and bowtie pasta. Toss to cover noodles completely with the sauce. Adjust seasoning according to preference. Add in parsley, chicken and bacon to pasta mixture and toss until well combined. Serve warm with grated cheese and bacon bits on top if desired.
- Makes 6 servings