Do you love Grilled Shrimp ? absolutely YES! So I’m Happy and excited today to share with you this Recipe… this recipe inspired from skinnytaste, I tried it the last night it… Soooo Yummy! Give it a try you will make it again I’m Sure…
To make this amazing Grilled Shrimp With Watermelon Chopped Salad you need the following:
For the shrimp:
- 10 oz shelled and deveined (about 24) large shrimp
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- seasoned salt, to taste (I used Montreal Steak Grill Mates)
For the Salad:
- 8 cups chopped romaine
- 4 cups diced watermelon
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
For the dressing:
- 2 1/2 tbsp DeLallo golden balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tbsp chopped shallots
- 1/8th tsp kosher salt
- pinch fresh black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- To make salad dressing, combine vinegar, water, shallots, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour olive oil gradually into the mixture until incorporated. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss shrimp with crushed garlic and salt. Thread shrimp in skewers without leaving any spaces.
- Grill shrimp over medium to medium-high flame for about 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through and no longer transparent. Remove immediately from grill and set aside.
- Toss chopped romaine with the dressing. Spoon romaine and watermelon evenly in plates. Arrange grilled shrimp with goat cheese on top. Serve immediately.
- Makes 4 servings
Servings: 4 | Size: 1 salad | Points +: 8 pts | Smart Points: 7 | Calories: 293 | Fat: 18 g | Carb: 12 g | Fiber: 2 g | Protein: 22 g | Sugar: 7 g | Sodium: 257 mg | Cholesterol: 121 mg