- 10 ounce cooked, chilled lobster meat (yield from 2 – 1-1/2 lb lobsters)
- 2 cups baby greens
- 2 oz. avocado, diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 slices center cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup *cooked corn kernels (from 1 fresh cobb)
For the vinaigrette:
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tbsp plus 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion
- Prepare vinaigrette by combining mustard, olive oil, red wine vinegar and kosher salt in a small bowl. Whisk until well combined. Add onions and set aside.
- Slice lobster meat into bit size chunks.
- Spoon baby greens into serving bowls and top each with lobster, avocado, eggs, bacon tomatoes and corn. Drizzle 2 1/2 tbsp vinaigrette over each salad and serve.
Yield: 2 servings, Serving Size: 1 salad
Amount Per Serving:
Smart Points: 9
Points +: 10
Total Fat: 23.6g
Saturated Fat: g