The best Mexican Cauliflower Rice Ever, low in calories and also come with only 1 smart points, You can make this amazing recipe using the following ingredients, you can also season it many different ways.
- 4 cups cauliflower crumbles (the sell this in stop and shop now)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, small dice
- 1 jalapeno, seeds and membrane removed, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- chopped cilantro
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute onions, tomatoes and jalapeno for about 2-3 minutes until soft and fragrant. Add in minced garlic and cauliflower to mixture and stir continuously until tender-crisp and moisture has evaporated.
- Pour in tomato paste to the mixture and season with cumin, paprika, cayenne, salt and pepper. Stir mixture for another 1 minute until well combined and heated through.
- When done, remove from heat and sprinkle chopped cilantro on top. Serve with a squeeze of lime if desired.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 1 scant cup
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 1
- Points +: 2
- Calories: 58
- Total Fat: 1.5g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 379mg
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 3g