- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 can ( 14 oz) pumpkin ( not pie filling)
- 1/2 c. egg beaters
- 14 oz. can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz. Cool Whip Free
- 1/2 c. Heath Bits
- 4 T. caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly spray a 13×9 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pumpkin and egg beaters. Beat together until smooth and uniform. Spread mixture in the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until tester comes out clean when inserted. Let stand for a few minutes.
- Using the back of a wooden spoon, carefully poke holes in the cake. While cake is still warm, pour in the condensed milk over the cake and let it soak in.
- Refrigerate cake for 1 hour before serving. Spread the tub of cool whip over the cake and serve drizzled with health bits and caramel sauce.
- Makes 24 servings