- 5 ouncereduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup Better n Peanut Butter
- 8 oz fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed (or truwhip for healthier option*)
- reduced fat graham cracker pie crusts
- 3 tbsp Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in peanut butter and beat until well incorporated. Fold in whipped topping to mixture, pausing to scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Spoon mixture into graham cracker pie shell and smooth out the top with a knife or a spatula. Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 2-3 hours until firm.
- Thaw on a counter for about 30 minutes and serve with drizzled chocolate syrup on top if desired.
- Makes 10 servings
Servings: 10 | Serving Size: 1/10 | Points +: 5 pts | Smart Points: 7 | Calories: 216.8 | Fat: 6.4 g | Protein: 2.9 g | Carb: 32.9 g | Fiber: 1.3 g | Sugar: 16.7 g | Sodium: 94.6 mg