- 8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia cream cheese
- 8 oz reduced fat sour cream
- 16 oz jar mild salsa
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded fine
- 2 large tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2.25 oz sliced black olives
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning in a large bowl. Beat with an electric hand mixer on medium high speed until smooth and well combined.
- In a shallow glass dish, spread mixture evenly on the bottom with the use of a spatula. Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and black olives. Refrigerate if desired.
- Serve with baked tortilla chips.
- Makes 24 servings
Servings: 24 | Serving Size: 1/24th of dip | Points +: 2 pts | Points: 3 | Calories: 59.2 | Fat: 3.6 g | Protein: 2.2 g | Carb: 4.7 g | Fiber: 0.6 g