- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, Italian seasoning and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Brush zucchini slices with butter mixture.
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat. Add zucchini in a single layer and grill until charred on both sides and just beginning to soften, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Servings Per Container 4
Total Fat 11.8g
Saturated Fat 7.4g
Trans Fat 0.6g
Total Carbohydrate 5.2g
Dietary Fiber 1.1g