- 1 head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 450°F or set grill to preheat on medium setting.
- Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange cauliflower florets in baking sheet and roast in the oven or grill turning occasionally for about 10-15 minutes until nicely charred and tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and add 3 tablespoons of water. Stir until well blended. Adjust seasoning by adding more hot sauce or cayenne according to your preference.
- Add roasted cauliflower to vinegar mixture and toss until well coated.
- Serve immediately.
40 calories (5 from fat)
3 g dietary fiber