To stay on track you need a list of recipes with low points, today i want to share with you this Superb Chicken Caesar Salad Stuffed Shells Recipe with only 58 calories and 1 Smart Points!
To make this easy and low calories chiken salad; you need the following Ingredients:
- 12 jumbo pasta shells
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- ½ cup tomatoes
- ½ cup chicken, cooked and diced (remove skin)
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
- 2 tbsp Girard’s Light Caesar dressing, Cardini’s Light Caesar dressing or your favorite
- Cook pasta shells according to package instructions. Drain in a colander and set aside.
- Combine chicken, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese and light dressing in a medium bowl. Toss until well blended.
- Fill each pasta shell with chicken mixture. Drizzle more dressing and top with more cheese if desired. Serve immediately.
- Makes 12 stuffed shells/servings
For 1 Skinny Caesar Salad Stuffed Shels: 58 calories, 1g fat, 0.2g sat. fat, 10mg chol, 4g protein, 8g carbs, 1g fiber, 41mg sodium, 1g sugar, Smart points & PP+: 1
This Recipe is adapted from skinnykitchen